- Return Policy
Please Read the following before ordering:
Our order department is open Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM PST. On most days, you may catch someone here to answer any questions you may have up to 11:00 PM and on weekends. Aside from ordering directly through this website, we also accept orders, 24/7 by fax at 888-229-5191or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send credit card information via email or fax without contacting us first.
Claims and Returns:
• Here at Raphael's we have a money back guarantee on everything we sell with a few exceptions. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, just contact us for a Return Authorization Number and ship the item back to us in it's original packaging. Once it is received undamaged in our warehouse, a credit will be issued through the initial payment method. We do not pay return shipping unless an error has been made by us.
• We can not accept returns under the following conditions:
1) If an item was purchased on close out,
2) If the item was custom produced.
3) If the item is not received by us in its original unused condition,
4) If more than 45 days has passed from the time the item was shipped.
• Claims for errors must be made within 15 days of receipt of the package. If it is discovered that we have made an error, we will ship a replacement to you at no charge, as soon as we can get it produced. We will also issue a call tag to have the original order picked up and returned to our warehouse.
Terms of Sale:
• Minimum order is $20.00
• Unless a commercial account has been established through our accounting department (call Jan for details), payment must be made by one of the following methods: COD, Prepay, Master Card, Visa, American Express or Paypal.
• Open Commercial Accounts are only established after attaining sales of $1,000.00 per year. Open account payment terms are as follows: payments must be postmarked within 30 days from the date of the invoice. A discount in the amount of 1-1/2% may be taken if payment is made within 15 days, conversely, if a payment is not received within 45 days, a delinquent invoice is issued for 3% of the value of the invoice or $3.00, whichever is greater. Orders will be held on accounts over 60 days and will only be released when all invoices beyond 30 days are satisfied.
• There is a $25.00 per transaction charge for any checks returned due to insufficient funds.