- Shipping Policy
• All shipments are F.O.B. our warehouse in Spring Valley, CA.
• UPS is our preferred carrier but we also use the USPS. UPS does have size limitations. Most of our stock items, with the exception of 3 or 4 of the larger sizes will not exceed those limits. Any frames over 84 outside united inches (Outside Length + Outside Width) will probably have to be shipped with an LTL carrier. If any of your orders ever exceed the UPS limits, we will contact you with other shipping options and their cost. At that time, you can choose the option that works best for you or you are welcome to cancel your order.
• All shipments are insured. UPS includes up to $100.00 of insurance in their shipping rates, over that amount is charged @ 0.80/$100.00 of value with a minimum of $2.40 or $300.00 of value.(please do not shoot the messenger - this is what UPS charges).
• Always try to consolidate smaller items into one shipment. It will save on freight and spread the cost out amongst more items.
• If you are attempting to add on to your order please try to do so within a couple of hours and contact us by phone. Once your order makes it out into production, it is difficult to know for sure where it is along that process. If you take the time to call us, one of our customer service reps will walk out into the warehouse, find the order and make the necessary changes.
• We do everything in our power to ship your package within 7 days of when the order was placed. If for some reason it is delayed for anything more than a day or so we will call and let you know. Once the package is shipped, we have no control over UPS and when it is delivered. Their success rate is above 98% so chances are it will arrive on time and undamaged. Your package tracking number is sent via email the day the package is shipped. You can track it's progress by just clicking on the provided link. If there is any damage to the outside of the package be sure to note it when you sign for the delivery. If you later find that the item inside the package is damaged, save the packaging in case UPS wants to inspect it and let us know so we can file a claim and get a replacement out to you as soon as possible.
• Because most of our items involve various choices of artist canvas, wood and/or fabric covered liner, they need to be produced as they are ordered. Even though they are custom in nature, the order will normally ship within 5 days of when it is placed. Please note that we are also very experienced in custom fabrication but anything that is not specifically listed on our site will involve detailed drawings and written approvals before production begins and will normally take several weeks.